Januvia 50 mg tablet contains an active ingredient called sitagliptin, which belongs to a class of medicines named ‘DPP-4 inhibitors’. They lower the blood sugar levels in adults that are subjected with type 2 diabetes mellitus. This medicine helps to boost the levels of insulin yielded after a meal and diminishes the amount of sugar made by your body.
Your doctor would prescribe this medication to help lower your blood glucose levels, which is too high due to your type 2 diabetes. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other medications such as glitazones, metformin, insulin, or sulphonylureas that lower blood sugar, which you may be already taking for your diabetes. You can buy Januvia online by comparing its prices on different sites and can get cheap sitagliptin 50 mg online but don’t compromise with the quality.
How to use
Always take this drug exactly as your physician has told you. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if not sure.
The conventional recommended dose is:
- One 100 mg film-coated capsule
- Once a day
- By mouth
If you suffer from kidney problems, your doctor may prescribe you lower doses, such as 25 mg or 50 mg.
You can consume these pills with or without food and drink. Your doctor may prescribe this medication alone or with certain anti-diabetic medicines that lower blood sugar levels.
Regular diet and exercise can help your body to use its blood sugar In a much better way. It is essential to stay on the diet and workout programs recommended by your physician while taking Januvia pills. Order generic Sitagliptin online and get Sitagliptin 50 mg cod for effective treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Intake of more Januvia than you should
If you take more than the proposed dosage of this medication, contact your doctor instantly.
If you miss Januvia dose
If you skip a dose accidentally, soon take it when you remember. If you do not remember to take the dose until it is time for your second dose, leave the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take two doses of this medicine in a day.
- If you stop taking Januvia
It is recommended to continue taking this medicine as long as your doctor suggests it so you can maintain your blood sugar levels for a longer period. One must not stop taking this medicine without talking to the doctor first or buy Januvia without prescription and overuse it.
If you have any additional concerns about the use of this medicine like januvia interactions and other uses of Sitagliptin oral tablets, ask your physician or pharmacist. They may let you buy Januvia online if it is safe for you.
- Keep the pills out of the sight of children.
- Do not take the pills after the expiry date has passed, which is mentioned on the blister and the carton after ‘EXP.’ The expiry date refers to the last day of the mentioned month. Many reputed med companies in the USA help you buy Januvia USA to USA with proper courier services.
- This medicine does not have any requirements for special storage conditions.
- Do not throw away the pulls via household waste or wastewater. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of the medicines that you no longer use. These measures will help in preserving the environment.
Common Januvia Side effects are:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) in combination with sulphonylureas or insulin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation in the throat and nasal passages)
Contact your doctor if you notice any severe side effects.
Januvia tablets are beneficial for treating your type 2 diabetes mellitus as well as cause side effects while using it. Clear all your worries with your doctor before using this medication and buy Januvia online with a valid prescription.